A solution designed especially for businesses where speed of action at emergency situations is a critical success factor. Our Fleet solution on emergency helps companies to:
- Arrive quickly to emergency sites: With this it is possible to locate, which vehicles are nearest to an emergency site. It is also possible to identify whether or not the vehicles are available for immediate service. This information helps companies to minimize the time spent locating resources for an emergency and also helps managing operations in a faster and accurate environment therefore arriving sooner where necessary.
- Alert emergency vehicles immediately: We know that it is extremely important to notify quickly the emergency vehicles providing the most relevant details in each emergency. Tasks allocation is possible from the control centre directly to emergency vehicles, additionally information on how many people need help, or the current state of the emergency can be added to the task or sent by text message. Completed the local assistance, the driver will be able to follow up with the control centre, that will be able to trigger new processes. (e.g.: alert the hospital about the general state of a patient who will be transported).
- Help fuel saving: Fuel is one of the factors that weigh the most in the operating costs of emergency companies. This solution helps to reduce travelled kilometres through route optimization, trips and unauthorized usage control. Monitoring the driving style allows companies to know where to act in order to help achieve a change in driving style and thus significant fuel saving.
- Helps ensure the safety of your vehicles: Machines and trucks thefts are becoming more frequent. With this solution, situations such as perimeter breaches, border crossing and attempt of violation of the location unit are immediately detected, and alerts sent to the fleet manager so that he may immediately immobilize the vehicle and recover it safely.
- Reduce communications costs: This allows you to exchange messages with vehicles and know the status of each one. The allocation of tasks through the Navigator and the assignment of services to the nearest vehicle from the incidence helps to reduce communication costs in addition to improving service quality.
- Know the price of each km travelled: Control the costs of your fleet by gathering in a simple and easy way all necessary information to determine its condition. Know what are the actual kms travelled or the next maintenance. Compare the locations of refueling with GPS position of the vehicle and with the fuel level in the tank.